Saturday, April 28, 2018

Eat Too Much




How about a cup of coffee and a slice of apple pie?


This looks so good, I might eat the whole thing.
Then I'd feel guilty.


Have you ever eaten too much and felt shame? Most of us do at one time or another.

The apple pie looks soooo good, and it is irresistible. Surely one bite wouldn’t hurt, or so I tell myself.

That’s what Eve must have thought as she took a bite of the forbidden fruit. Yesterday, we found she talked too much. Today we learn she ate too much.  One bite  was all it took, and boom! She'd done herself in.

When Eve ate too much, the meal caused the downfall of man.

When I eat too much, I gain weight. Not to mention the other harms to the body. I don't set a good example either. Woe is me. Like Sarah, the angel I write about, I really like cheeseburgers.



Lord, help me leave the unhealthy stuff alone.

Today I will a dieter be.
It will make a lesser person of me.
And I’ll do my best this day
To obey in all I eat, do and say.

Check out my Amazon Author Page.

I hope you'll buy a book today and read it this weekend. The Sarah Series will make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas